- personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); identify a natural person who, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, number, location, online identifier or one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person identifiable;
- data management: any operation or set of operations on personal data or files, whether automated or non-automated, such as collection, recording, systematisation, segmentation, storage, transformation or alteration , query, access, use, communication through transmission, distribution or otherwise making available, coordination or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- data controller: means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of the processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for the designation of the controller may also be determined by Union or Member State law;
- data processor: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- Privacy Incident: A security breach that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or compromise of personal information that is transmitted, stored, or otherwise handled. results in unauthorized access
The data controller is Viniczai Kitchen Kft. (hereinafter: Data controller's registered office: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Jancsár köz 8., representative: 06 (20) 420-5025, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The processing of personal data must be carried out lawfully and fairly and in a way that is transparent to the data subject. Personal collection may only take place for a specific purpose, for a specific, clear and legitimate purpose. The data processed must be appropriate and relevant to the purpose of the processing and must be limited to what is necessary. The data processed must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable measures shall be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate for the purposes of data processing are erased or rectified without delay. Personal data must be stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were processed. Personal data must be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Data management involves persons visiting the Website operated by the Data Controller, those ordering products on the Website, those interested in the Data Controller's services through the Website, those who like the Website on Facebook, subscribers, contacts and subscribers via chat bot (Facebook Messenger). < / p>
1. If you are interested in services on the Website, the Data Controller manages the following data of the data subject: name, e-mail address, telephone number.
2. Data managed by visitors to the Website: When using the website, different types of cookies may be installed on the device of the visitor concerned. Each cookie may store the visitor's IP address or part of it, the type of browser, information about the use of the website (time of visit, pages visited, duration of the session, number of clicks).